Friday, November 16, 2007

...and then I remembered I had a blog!

Even those select few who'da been visiting my blog in early June or July wuda given up on me by August... life at IIMA got so hectic that blogging became the last of my priorities... there were always so many things to be done and 24 hrs a day seemed too little!

As days passed, I guess even I forgot that I had a blog until today when I got this message on gtalk:

fzaffer: hey i've added your blog spot to my blog so ppl can check u out if they like when they are reading my blogs
is that cool with u?
Sent at 12:55 AM on Friday

I wondered why someone wud want to add a link to a "long dead blog"!! probably it was her way of telling me, "dude I'm gonna start diverting some traffic to your blog so you better get your act together in time and start blogging again"... haha.. thought about it for a while and then I figured it really does make sense for me to start blogging again... not today but yeah sometime soon...

P.S. for the uninitiated, there's definitely a lot more free time in term II at IIMA as compared to the extremely demanding term I.

7 comments:

Falak said...

Okay the reason I added you onto my blog is because I think it would give the readers something different read about.. I was trying to bring some diversity into my blog by adding your blog if that makes any sense??!!!

Your dearest Bhabz

Falak said...

So Yessss.... you need to get back on the bandwagon as I liked reading your great work :)

Asif Ghatala said...

oh yes.. it'd make sense to your readers as long as I keep blogging :)

Falak said...

Why not.. if nothing you can do as much put a calendar of events :) or blog why you chose Mumbai over London :)

Asif Ghatala said...

'why Mumbai over London' definitely looks like a 'hot' topic.. this is the third time since yest that somebody's told me to blog on that :)

Falak said...

go for it dude! :)

everyone really wants to know your thought process that's including your so very detached bro...

Asif Ghatala said...

haha.. tatz gonna be one really long blog if and when I do :)